“Capacity Development of State Facilitators on Social Audit in District Planning and Programme Implementation” under the GOI-UNDP Project, ‘Strengthening Capacities for Decentralized Planning’
- Funded By – UNDP, Delhi
- Project Period-
- Project Location-
- Developing teams of State Trainers-cum-Facilitators on Social Audit in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Odisha.
- Extending support and provide inputs on Social Audit processes for continuous learning of the Master trainers
- Providing technical support in improving social accountability in flagship programme planning and implementation system in the select states as necessary
- Training module for capacity building on Social Audit prepared.
- Training Needs Assessment format Finalised.
- Departments in which Social Audit will be conducted identified in Madhya Pradesh and Odisha.