Samarthan is a member of MADHYAVAN, a network ofVoluntary Developemnt Organisations of MP. Madhyavan was constituted with an aim to:
1. Lay down guiding priciples for improving quality of VDO’s effort
2. Encourage and enhance VDOs’ engagement with Governments and donors by developing conducive policy and legal framework
3. Strengthening discussions on and development of Value-based VDO efforts
4. Act as a platform for experience sharing; propagate models of ideal society
5. Act as pressure group/ intervene against poor deal meted out to VDOs;
6. Regional level and issue based networking process strengthening and capacity building
7. Be a collective of similar views, show solidarity at international, national and local level
Wada Na Todo Abhiyann: Wada Na Todo Abhiyan is a national campaign to hold the government accountable to its promise, to end poverty, social exclusion and discrimination. In Madhya Pradesh, MADHYAVAN has jointly worked with Srijan Lokhit Samiti as part of this campaign. Campaign partners organised Rallies, Padyatra,Public Meeting, Human Chain and Media Workshops to make people aware of their rights and entitlements and put pressure on government and political leaders for fulfillment Millenium development goals. The Madhyavan network partners actively campaigned in the 20 most remote and poor districts of the Madhya Pradesh
PACS: Madhyavan is collaborating with PACS Programs in the state. Madhyavan will facilitate the formation of state-level networks by using the strength of PACS project partners, credible development organisations and VANI members in the state.
FCRA Campaign: Madhyavan organised state level workshop on Feb. 23, 2007 at AICUF Ashram Bhopal, in which 48 representatives of various voluntary rganizations of Madhya Pradesh as well as funding agencies participated. Various regional workshops were also organized by Madhyavan across the state.