SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE
Samarthan is looking for suitable candidates for the post of Social Development Trainee at Samarthan at Bhopal with a stipend ranging from Rs.15000 to 20000 depending on the candidate’s competency. Later on, based on candidate’s performance and skills Social Development Trainee will be promoted suitably within the organization.
The ideal candidate must have
- Good communication and written skills in Hindi & English
- Interest to work in the field of social development
- A graduate degree from technical institute or a postgraduate degree for candidates from non-technical background
- Willingness to undertake travel as per requirement
- Self-motivated, hard-working, energetic and creative and have the spirit to be a change agent for the society.
The recruitment process will be comprised of following rounds:
- Written test in English / Presentation
- Personal Interview
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com. Please indicated <name of the post> in the subject line. Note- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified. Samarthan aims to be an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Last Date of applying- 15 June 2015