Strengthening the Capacities of Panchayats to undertake decentralised planning and budget analysis
- Funded By – UNICEF
- Project Period-
- Project Location-
- Preparation of a manual on planning for use by Panchayats to undertake its Integrated Village Micro planning
- Preparation of Budget Manual for Gram Panchayats , to enable Panchayats in identify the available resources and budget the resources to meet their priorities as emerging from the plans
- Development of ‘ Village Master Plan’ by Undertaking Integrated Village Micro Planning (IVMP) in one Panchayat each of Shivpuri and Guna to experiment methods mentioned in the manual and change the draft manual accordingly to make it user Friendly.
- Budget analysis of critical flagship programs (SSA, RCH ,ICPS,ICDS,NBA) targeted towards children -aged 0-18 years
- Developed a manual for panchyats which could be used by Panchyats for developing their Integrated Village Micro Plan.
- Developed a budget manual for panchyats to develop their understanding about the resource requirement as per the identified needs of community.
- Developed participatory integrated village plans of two Gram Panchayats of Guna and Shivpuri Districts.
- Analysed budgets of flagship programs from children perspective with the support of CBGA, Delhi.